Management and Staff
The Association is run by Management Committee of volunteers, consisting of an Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer and 4 additional members from the communities serviced.
The Management Committee has a Committee meeting on a monthly basis. The Executive Committee consist of the Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer, this Committee are able to meet when urgent financial decisions needs to be made in between Management Committee meetings.
Chairperson: Gilean Norman Vice Chairperson: Caroline Boucher Treasurer: Jemima Thomas. Secretary: Alana Thirlwell Committee Members: Carol Thomas, Joyce Laguma, Jorge Rebello, Laura Quirk
The Association employs the following staff members:
- Professional Senior Social Worker employed as the Chief Executive Office
- Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Seven Child Care Workers
- Four Assistant Child Care Workers
- One Cook/Cleaner
- One part time Cleaner
- Driver/ Handy Man/ Gardener
- Programme Implementor / Occupational Therapist
- Two Community Worker
- Three permanent volunteers